Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Things I Love This Winter

I have seen this on a few of my friend's blogs and thought it was a GREAT idea to be able to share the things I am enjoying right now, and be able to look back later and remind myself of these wonderful things.  So here it goes!

1. Sugar Free/Fat Free Jell-o Pudding:  I LOVE putting 2 tablespoons of this in my protein shakes every morning! It makes a VERY THICK (and delicious) shake!


INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 tbs Sugar Free/Fat Free Jell-o Pudding of Choice (FAVORITES: Vanilla, Chocolate Fudge, Pistachio, and Cheesecake.  LEAST FAVORITES: Butterscotch & Banana Creme) (50 calories)
  • 1/2 cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese (80 calories)
  • 1/2 cup Water
  • 1 scoop of favorite protein (100 calorie serving)
  • 2 Splenda Packets (less than 10 Calories)
  • 2 LARGE handfuls of ice
BLEND WELL!! It is  less than 250 calories and almost fills 2 Solo cups! EAT WITH A SPOON AND ENJOY! Very filling my friends!

2. Nike Element Half-Zip Running Top: This isn't the exact one I have, but close enough! Mine has built in pockets by the wrists for the hands to hide in.  It has a double shield protection, isn't too hot, but better than any other cover-up I have to block wind!
Nike Element Half-Zip Women's Running Top


3. My Charlemagne Scentsy: If you don't have one yet... GET ONE! If you have one, you know what I am talking about! I L-O-V-E mine so much that I have 2!  They come in all different designs and make the entire room smell delicious!  Favorite scents: Home Sweet Home, Honey Pear Cider, & Vanilla Creme
Full-Size Warmer Imperial Collection Charlemagne

4. Swiss Miss - Sensible Sweets, Diet 25 Calories Hot Chocolate: With the cold weather in full swing, I go crazy with this! I usually double the packets and add a splenda! YUMMMMMY! 

5. LAST, but CERTAINLY not least: ELF: I could watch this every day and NEVER get sick of it! "BUDDY THE ELF, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?" It just makes me happy and giddy inside!
Elf: Music From The Major Motion Picture

What are some of your favorite things right now?

3 comments:

  1. So...What's your favorite color, Buddy? Love these "favorite things" lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to add some pudding powder to my smoothies! sounds super yum. i just add xanthan gum which may have the same effect. i also love throwing in a big handful of spinach as you really can't taste it at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "favorite things" list. Especially the movie Elf, your newest follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete